Finish Strong on a Friday:: Spice up Your Treadmill Circuit

I don't know about you... but for me, running on the treadmill can seem boring at best (especially when you're on that thing for several hours a day during the week!). To keep things interesting, and keep my body in a fat-burning state, I am always looking for new routines to change up my cardio and keep things from getting too dull!  

This little treadmill gem was inspired by none other than miss @breenamartinez who has been such an inspiration to me by posting her weekly cardio sessions each Friday morning as she prepares for the Olymia stage. 

Since I am an avid runner (and I like to run fast), I amped up the original circuit just a bit. I'm not sure if it's a result of the low-carbs or what, but I actually really loved this workout and the constant changing speeds and inclines kept my mind nice and occupied! 

Try it out and let me know what you think!


Comments

Popular Posts