Blogmas Day 4 //Santa Booty Workout//

Christmas + Booty day = Kelsey's dream come true

Which is why I decided to combine my two obsessions and create a fun Santa Booty Workout for today's glute lift! Okay...100 jump squats in a row...I don't know about fun but it's definitely gonna make for an amazing workout. Oh, and don't be surprised if you see me in the gym wearing red leggings and some candy-cane striped socks at the gym tonight guys.

Kidding...kinda

As you might be able to tell from the workout, I've been way more about the amount of reps lately vs. sets of 10 or 12 with heavier weights. It's not for everyone, but I always feel so much more glute activation this way and the burn is more intense! Like, can't walk right for three or four days intense, so try it out and let me know if you agree. Also, I know some of you might not have a gym membership...that't totally okay as long as you have some long resistance bands and medium-weight dumbbells. Get creative and get it done!





Comments

Popular Posts