Blogmas Day 2 // Christmas Gifts for Him

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready to get back to our 12 Days of Blogmas! Since I shared the gifts for the girls last week, it's only fair that I give you guys some ideas about what to get for that special gym-obsessed man in your life.

I'll be honest, I cheated a little bit on this one. My boyfriend's birthday is in November, so I wanted to share with you what I did for him to give you a fun idea for presentation & gifts! 

I have a tendency to  do the most for the holiday's (birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day... I go all out) I really appreciate presentation and making things look cute, so I decided to get a few Items from the list below and placed them all into a customized Nike Gym bag for him. It made for a really great presentation and he loved it! I added in a few extras for fun, some mini snickers and a box of his favorite Celsius energy drinks. 



Now that I've given you my two cents on how to display your gifts, lets get into the actual presents themselves:   


1. Live Fit Joggers:



2. Nike WindRunner 






Any true gym will appreciate a nice Flavor God gift pack, especially if your man is cutting and restricting sodium. These seasonings can be a lifesaver when you're limited with what you're able to eat. 


5. Pre-workout (or other supplements)

This one requires some thought, because everyone has different supplement preferences. For example, I am a stimulant fiend so I like things with a lot of caffeine and Amp Citrate and other ingredients to help me stay super focused. Some people don't like that! Some people prefer products with testosterone boosters, or more NO ingredients. So for this one...either start paying attention to what he uses now or listen to see if he mentions any products that he wants to try. OR go down to a legitimate supplement store (I love Nutrishop) and give the consultants some information on his goals and let them make a good recommendation for you. 





If you read my last post, you saw that I talked about Versa Grips, these lifting straps help you get the same results but at a much cheaper price if you're budget doesn't allow you to drop $50 on the other ones.

7. Air Max Audacity



Raise your hand if you've ever left a treadmill because the guy next to you smelled soooo bad! Don't let your man be that guy! I love the Armani code because it's super light and clean smelling...perfect for the gym.

9. Customized Nike Gym Bag


10. Shaker Bottles 

No true gym rat can ever have enough shakers! 


Comments

Popular Posts