Intro to 12 Days of Blogmas!

Happy December 1st!





It's December, which means it's finally appropriate for me to start getting excited for Christmas! I mean, lets be honest I've been excited for Christmas since June...but now it's appropriate. 

Now's the time to break out the holiday decor, buy a Christmas Tree (am I the only one who's obsessed with the smell of Christmas trees?), and blast Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You" as loud as you want. 

This is the season of sharing and making memories, and I always love sharing with you guys, which leads me to the point of this post; I follow a couple YouTube channels who've been recording Vlogmas episodes for years and since I've started posting consistently on here, I decided to do some research and see if Blogmas was also a thing...it is! aaaaand even if it wasn't already a thing, I'd do it anyways...because Christmas, duh!

If you know me, you'll know that I absolutely love Christmas. I'm obsessed with everything from  decorating, to finding the perfect gifts for my loved ones, to making healthy holiday treats (and some not so healthy ones). So this year, I decided that I want to share some of my healthy Christmas traditions and some different fitnessey ways to help celebrate the season, and what better way to do that then to have Blogmas?! 

...you guys saw that one coming, right?

This year, not only am I going to host my very own Blogmas, I'm doing a completely fitness related Blogmas! Some bloggers choose to do 25 days of Blogmas, but I'm being realistic with myself and my time frame (I'm also a full time student and work full time) so this year I'll be doing 12 days of Blogmas so I can keep the posts as helpful and purposeful as possible for you all! 

Get ready for clean holiday recipes, Holiday themed workout routines, gift guides for the fitness lovers in your life, and more! 


XO Kelsey

Comments

Popular Posts