Powdered Protein Donut Recipe

For me, eating the same thing every day is normal and I like it that way. It allows me to know how well my body responds to certain foods being introduced and it's easy to prepare large quantities for the whole week. But I do have a giant sweet tooth and sometimes, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to satisfy my cravings. Today, I woke up really wanting a donut and the way I see it, I had three options:
1. I could run down to my local donut shop and blow all my carbs/fats for the entire day
2. I could ignore my cravings and let them keep building up or hope they just went away
3. I could make a healthy alternative out of the foods I'd normally be eating anyways

Option 3 sounded like the perfect solution to my little predicament, so I busted out a 30 minute fasted HIIT circuit and started making my favorite clean donuts ever!


Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Oat Flour
1/2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp baking powder
4 Splenda Packets
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk (any type of milk is fine)
1 tsp vanilla extract 
1 Egg
1 Scoop Pro7ein Synthesis Protein Powder (Vanilla)

Extra 1/2 Scoop Pro7 (for the "powdered sugar")



Directions: Mix together all ingredients, place in a mini donut sheet (or in a muffin tin) and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes
After you take them off, allow to cool and sprinkle with the additional 1/2 scoop of Pro7


Comments

Popular Posts