Workout of the Week (WOTW)

Oh hey there!

I know it's been quite some time since my last post-- but I'm back in action and ready to start sharing more of my fitness journey with y'all! So, to kick things off in an upbeat way I decided to start off with a #WorkoutOfTheWeek! I have posted one of my total body workouts for the week for everyone to try, and the best part is that it can be done either at home or in the gym-- have fun sweating it out!

WOTW:

  • Beginners: complete the circuit 1 time, do 10 reps of each exercise 
  • Intermediate: complete the circuit 2-3 times, do 15 reps of each exercise
  • Badass: complete the circuit 4-5 times, do 20 reps of each exercise 

  1. Squat to side kick (# of reps for each leg)
  2. High knees
  3. Mountain climbers
  4. push-up's (on knees if necessary)
  5. lying leg raises 
  6. plank up-down's (start in plank on forearms, move to push-up position & back down= 1 rep)
  7. Tricep dips (on table, couch, chair, etc.) 
  8. Step-back lunge to step up (front foot on a small step) (# of reps for each leg) 
  9. Burpee with push-up 
No matter what,  keep going until you complete AT LEAST one round of the circuit-- Don't cheat yourself!! 


Comments

Popular Posts